Friday, August 20, 2010

Poem “Pop Rivet” Published in Narrative Magazine - Update

Thank you to Narrative Magazine for publishing my poem Pop Rivet in April. This week in August, it moved from Backstage to the front page. You can read the poem here.

I’m in great company in this online, literary magazine. Be sure to stick around and read the other authors, interviews, profiles and more.

The poem Pop Rivet was inspired by the tool with the same name. Yes, it all started with a broken Ikea couch.

If you’re interested in more, Narrative recently published my poem Cemetery and Estate Sale Next Door is this week's Poem of the Week.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! I can comment now. As you know I absolutely loved this poem. Thanks so much for fixing the comments section.

Chloe Yelena Miller said...

Thanks for reading and your kind comment, Jen. Glad the Comments section is working well!