Friday, May 14, 2010

Three Events... Three Days

This is a big weekend: I am presenting at three events over the course of the next three days.

It all begins with a poetry reading at the Society for the Study of Midwestern Literature’s Annual Conference in East Lansing today. Saturday I am leading a workshop entitled, “Brainstorming, Work, and Creativity: Thinking Outside of the Box” at the Ann Arbor Book Festival’s Annual Writer’s Conference. The busy weekend will end with a food-oriented poetry reading at the Culinary Historians of Ann Arbor’s “Afternoon of Poetry.”

For more detailed information about each event, please see my Readings & Presentations page.

I am really looking forward to each event. If you are able to attend one or all of them, please come and say, “hello!”

I am available to read, lead creative writing workshops and present at conferences or other events. Please contact me for more information: Chloemiller(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments: