Monday, July 19, 2010

Writing Questions

Today’s post invites you to ask questions about writing either in the Comments Section below or by sending me a private email {chloemiller(at)gmail(dot)com}. I will answer your questions, without naming you, in future blog posts. Maybe you have a general writing question or something specific to a paragraph or stanza that you’d like to share?

As I always say in my classes, if you have a question, probably someone else has a similar one. So, please, don’t be shy!

When I work privately with students, I find that they are more likely to ask questions than in a group setting. Consider this question/answer post a quick preview into working with a private writing coach.

Don’t forget that everyone is invited to try a free twenty-minute consultation. It works like this: Email me {chloemiller(at)gmail(dot)com} your interest and 1-3 double-spaced pages of writing. (If you don’t have anything written yet, that’s no problem: we can discuss your goals and ideas.) We’ll make a phone/email or Skype appointment to discuss your written work and ideas for twenty minutes.

No comments: