Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Guest Blog Post on Dating in LifeBytes

Thank you to LifeBytes for publishing my guest blog post about when my husband and I began dating. All I wanted to do was cook for him to, well, seal the deal. He was a good sport about it all. Here is how it opens:

When I met my husband-to-be online, I couldn’t cook dinner for him because I was living with my parents. The good news? He still went out with me even without my wooing him with food and, um, the fact that I lived with my parents. My excuse, that I recently graduated from an MFA program and was living a financially responsible life was a good one, but still a potential turn-off.

(To continue reading…)

The LifeBytes editors, Sharon Sommerhalter and Mariann O’Connor, are accepting true stories for an upcoming anthology about online dating: Real Stories of Online Dating.

No comments: