Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Need Quick Help with College Application Essays?

Don't let applying to college stress you out. Let me help you to brainstorm and organize your ideas, as well as edit, revise and proofread your essays. We can work on the Common App essay, essay questions particular to schools and short response questions.

Remember: Your job is to display your writing skills and your critical thinking skills. The admissions counselors want to learn more about you, too. We can make sure that your skills, experiences and interests are fully represented in your application as a whole.

We'll work around your schedule. I am available to meet with at convenient times in person, online or on the phone.

Email me {Chloemiller(at)gmail(dot)com} to sign up today.

*Free 20 minute consultation if you mention this blog post.

2 comments:

Ms. Ohana said...

Chloe-
I'm linking this to the blog for my Honors American Lit Class.. We do a unit on this in the spring and I thought a few might be interested in following up with you during the summer...
-Rene

Chloe Yelena Miller said...

Thanks so much, Rene! Best wishes to your students as they start this exciting time.