Monday, May 9, 2011

Winner Announced!

Thank you to everyone who joined my new Writing Coach Facebook Page. I promised on Friday to offer one free hour of writing coaching to a randomly selected fan out of the first fifty who joined.

The winner is... drum roll please... J Corey Conner! Congratulations, J! You are welcome to schedule your session immediately, save it for up to one year from today or offer it to a friend. Please email me (chloemiller(at)gmail(dot)com) to discuss the details.

This was so much fun that I will do another drawing once we reach 100 and then 200 fans. Thank *you* for helping to make this possible.

If you haven't yet joined us on Facebook for conversations about writing and related updates, I hope you will.

1 comment:

Corey said...

Wow, what do you know. I finally won something! Thanks, Chloe