Thursday, July 19, 2012

You: Readers' Blogs & Websites

Christa is the author of a new favorite site 
by a friend & reader: the big american

If you scroll down this site, you'll see that I've been slowly gathering together blogs and websites that are relevant and helpful to my readers. I need you to help speed this along.

Do you have a literary or related blog/website that belongs in one of the categories? I'll include yours under "Readers' Sites," if it doesn't fit into the other categories, such as "Writing Blogs," "Writers' Websites" or "Copywriters / Editors / Proofreaders."

Please share the link and proposed section in the Comments section below. You can also email me directly: ChloeMiller(at)gmail(dot)com.

5 comments:

Niki Arrowsmith said...

I write a sort of feminist centered blog: nogender.wordpress.com

Thanks :)

Chloe Yelena Miller said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing.

iammyownheroine.com said...

Hey Chloe,
Not sure if my link is there.

iammyownheroine.com

Leah Umansky

Chloe Yelena Miller said...

You are now, Leah! Thanks. And congratulations! I can't wait to read the book.

iammyownheroine.com said...

thanks so much :O) I'm pretty sure your site is on my blog, but if not ill add it now x