Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Unrest: Thank You!


I'd like to sincerely thank everyone who purchased a copy of Unrest during this recent pre-sale period. As you know, the final print run is determined by the pre-sale numbers. I'm excited to announce that we reached the next-to-highest print run available from the press: 750 copies will be published this January!

So, thank you. And thank you again. I couldn't have done this without you; my heart is overwhelmed.

If you haven't ordered your copy yet, you can order a signed copy directly from me. I will mail your copies in mid-January. To order, email me {Chloemiller(at)gmail(dot)com} the number of copies you'd like to order, preferred mode of payment (check or Paypal) and your address. I will email you an invoice. The cost is $14.00 a book, plus $2.00 shipping and handling per copy.


Read more about Unrest here

No comments: