Monday, February 4, 2013

Unrest: It's Here!





I was very excited to receive my copies of Unrest in the mail the other day. What a feeling to hold the physical book in my hands!

If you ordered a copy directly from me, they are in the mail. The press promises that the pre-sale orders should be arriving soon.

Interested in a signed copy? Email me your mailing address. You will receive a Paypal invoice ($16.00, including shipping and handling) and I'll send the book out immediately.

Copies are also for sale at Politics & Prose Bookstore in Washington, D.C., and at each stop along the east coast book tour - starting this Thursday in Rockville!

Read more about the book here

2 comments:

sarah gutowski said...

I received my copy in the mail yesterday! It's a lovely book -- I can't wait to read it. Congratulations again, Chloe!

Chloe Yelena Miller said...

Thanks, Sarah!