Thursday, March 28, 2013

Unrest Spring Book Tour: Photos

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who has come out and supported Unrest since it was published earlier this year. I can't believe how time flies - I've read at six venues in five states and I look forward to reading at The Nora School in Silver Spring, MD, on April 18th. (More readings to be scheduled after our baby is born this summer.)

Find information on ordering your signed copy of Unrest here. 

Here are some photographic highlights from the tour: 

The first reading from Unrest at visarts in Rockville, MD

Finishing Line Press poets' reading at Big Blue Marble Bookstore 
in Philadelphia with Alison Hicks, Hila Ratzabi and David Ebenbach

Signing books at Politics & Prose bookstore in Washington, D.C. 

Reading in the Third Thursday series at the Takoma Park Community Center (MD)

Reflections at Cornelia Street Cafe, New York City

Photo Op at Words Bookstore in Maplewood, N.J.

Book display at Politics & Prose bookstore in Washington, D.C.

Book display at Words bookstore in Maplewood, N.J.


Do you follow my Writing Coach page on Facebook? Find photo albums from each of the readings, announcements, links to related articles and more there. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Professor,
I hope I'm doing this right. I wanted to say I loved your blog. I haven't seen that many but I loved the pictures from your book signings and I can't believe you find time to write with all the teaching you do.
Debbie Gasser

Chloe Yelena Miller said...

Thanks, Debbie!