Thursday, August 15, 2013

Gearing Up for Fall

Summer views: Potomac River from Georgetown 


… And I’m back, this time as a mother. My entire existence has changed and it is amazing. To read more about my experiences as a mother juggling roles, check out my blog Woman Mother Writer. You might enjoy this recent post about weekly poetry deadlines and continuing to write as a mother. I’ll be  focus on writing here on this blog.

I’m gearing up for a busy fall semester. In addition to teaching college level writing classes online, I’ll be leading two workshops at Politics & Prose bookstore in Washington, D.C. – Master Class: Memoir Manuscript Workshop and Memoir Writing Workshop (Mixed Level). There are still a few seats available for the master class and the second session of the memoir writing workshop in October.  

In November, I’ll be reading at the Writer’s Center with three other Finishing Line Press Poets: David Ebenbach, W.M. Rivera, and Pia Taavila.

I’m starting to schedule fall writing coach appointments. If you’re looking for one-on-one help with your writing project, contact me via email (chloemiller(at)gmail(dot)com) and we can set your first appointment. For more about my services, click here.

No comments: