Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cheers for a New Year!


National Aquarium in Baltimore
To many adventures, writing and otherwise, in the New Year!

I love a shiny, new start. A new year, like a new semester, offers the chance to look at your goals and successes - and challenges - with fresh eyes. In the past, I've written about self-evaluations, setting writing goals, and making time to write. I hope that you will take some time to consider your projects, goals and dreams for this new year.

2014 is already promising to be a busy year. I'm looking forward to teaching memoir writing classes at Politics & Prose bookstore (there are still some openings in the classes; register today!), reading my poetry in the Northeast and presenting at the AWP conference in Seattle, working with clients as their private writing coach, as well as continuing to blog here and over at Woman Mother Writer

Are you a writer? Let me know if you're interested in writing a guest post for this blog (sometime throughout the year or for National Poetry Month.) 

Cheers for the new year! Thanks for continuing to visit this blog in 2014!

No comments: