Monday, April 24, 2017

Leaving on a Jet Plane...



As some of you already know, my family and I will be leaving on a jet plane this summer for Florence, Italy. I can hardly believe that fourteen years after living and working there, I'll be back. This time I'll be with my husband and (soon to be) four year old. It truly feels like a dream (and large organizational project) come true. 

I will be focusing on finishing a multi-genre manuscript and continuing to work as a private writing coach. I still have a few spots available for new clients starting in September, 2017, if you're interested. We can communicate via email and "meet" via video conference (Facetime or Skype.) Read more about my services here and email to set up your first appointment (chloemiller(at)gmail(dot)com.) 

My husband, Hans Noel, will be teaching a class on Italian democracy at Georgetown University's campus in Fiesole, Villa Le Balze. Meanwhile, our four year old will be attending a local, Italian school and, hopefully, learning to speak the language like a native. Look for us on Firenze's cobblestone streets as we take our evening passeggiata - with gelato, of course - every evening. 

A presto! We'll be back in D.C. August 2018. 


No comments: